Mini DisplayPort Male to USB 3.1 Type-C Male 1 meter video Interface Cable
USB 3.1 Type-C to Mini DisplayPort
Type-C Male to Mini DisplayPort connector (CM-U31CMMDP-1M) supports digital video input / output via the host connected Type-C connector. The first generation USB 3.1 Type-C to DisplayPort cable supports both audio and video including protocol support for transmitting and receiving display data. The Mini DisplayPort connection enables the support of 4K Stereo at 120Hz frame rate with full 24 bit 4:4:4 color.
The Mini DisplayPort connector or mDP together with the USB 3.1 Type-C connector work together to accurately transmit and receive video data and can drive display devices using resolutions of up to 2560x1600 or higher. The Mini DisplayPort is being used in Dell Precision M3800, Latitude E7240, E7440, Lenovo ThinkPad X240s, L440, L540, T440, T440s, T440p, T540p W540 and various Apple Computers.
USB 3.1 Type-C to Mini DisplayPort Features
- Uses USB 3.1 reversible Type-C connector
- 3ft. connection between Type-C and Mini DisplayPort device
- Uses Mini DisplayPort superseding Micro-DVI, Mini-DVI, DVI
- Backward compatible with USB 3.0
- width of Mini DisplayPort connector:
- Maximum Voltage: 16.0V
- Maximum Current 0.5A
- Bitrate of 1.62, 2.7, 5.4, or 8.1 Gbit/s data rate per lane; 1, 2, or 4 lanes; (effective total 5.184, 8.64, 17.28, or 25.92 Gbit/s for 4-lane link); 1 Mbit/s or 720 Mbit/s for the auxiliary channel.