Right Angle A to Mini-B USB 2.0 High-Speed 6ft. Cable 24/20AWG
Industrial-grade USB 2.0 Cable
This USB 2.0 right angle A to Mini-B cable is 6ft long and meant to handle more power for your application. It's cabling is with 24/20 gauge wire handling 30V and temperatures of up to 80°C (176°F).
This USB 2.0 cable's applications may include use inside pf kiosks, ATMs or other enclosed areas where one it it connected, it can stay there. Both the right angle type-A and straight Mini-B connectors are molded over to protect against damage.
This is a high end cable for high end use.
Features and Specifications
- Transmits data at up to 480 Mbps in error-free, high-performance transmissions over 20-gauge power wires.
- Molded strain relief and PVC over-molding make the cable durable.
- Impedance-matched, twisted-pair construction minimizes cross talk, ensuring high-speed, error-free transmission.
- Gold-plated copper contacts provide maximum conductivity and minimize data loss.
- An aluminum under-mold shield helps meet FCC requirements on EMI/RFI interference, and its foil-and-braid shield complies with fully rated cable specifications, reducing EMI/RFI interference.
- Connector: USB Type A Male to Type Mini B 5-pin Male (MD Type)
- Transfer rates up to 480Mbps depending on USB version
- Connect a peripheral with a 5-pin mini USB port to an USB Hub or USB port on PC/Mac Compatible with USB specifications 1.0, 1.1, and 2.0
|Cable Length||6 feet|